- OFFICIAL REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR KLASK – magnetic award-winning party game of skill that’s half foosball, half air hockey.
- COMPLETE SET OF PARTS – Contains 5 white biscuits (magnets), 3 yellow balls and 1 striker
- NEW AND IMPROVED – Updated white magnets (Biscuits 2.0) with more rounded corners for improved action
- BEST PARTY GAME: Klask was ranked as the #1 party game of 2015 in Sweden and Norway!
- FAST AND FRANTIC: Get your hand under the table! Try to score but watch out for the hole! Use your magnetic handle and striker to defend your half, avoid the biscuits (magnets) and send the ball flying into your opponent’s goal to score. Be careful not to land your striker in your own goal!
What is Klask you ask? A popular pub game in Denmark, Klask is like a fast-paced table-top version of Air Hockey, only it uses multiple magnets and a small round ball. Players must use the magnetic handles under the board to control their playing pieces on top of the board. The object of the game is to hit the ball into your opponent’s goal without attracting the white biscuits (mini magnets) to your striker or landing your striker in your own hole. Klask is the ultimate game of skill. You’ll need fast hands and quick thinking if you want to win this game!