Abandon All Artichokes is a fast-paced “deck-wrecking” card game. On your turn, carry out the following actions:
- Replenish the garden row by revealing cards from the top of the garden stack until there are 5 cards.
- Harvest 1 of the face-up cards from the garden row into your hand. This card may be played at any point during your turn.
- Play any number of cards from your hand. To play a card, place it in front of you and resolve its actions. Once the card has been resolved, place it face-up on top of your personal discard pile.
- Discard all unplayed (or unplayable) cards in your hand face-up to the top of your discard pile.
- Draw 5 cards from the top of your deck to refill your hand.
When you refill your hand at the end of your turn, if none of the cards are Artichokes, you immediately win the game!
Abandon All Artichokes reinforces visual discrimination and strategic thinking