- STRATEGY TABLETOP BOARD GAME: Kingdomino is one of the best-selling city or territory building board games. This top rated board game has a colorful table presence with medieval kingdoms made of high-quality cardboard tiles and castles.
- FAMILY OR ADULT STRATEGY GAME: This 2 to 4 players fantasy game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players abstract board game. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up.
- HOW TO PLAY: Kingdomino is a Card Drafting and Tile Placement game using a Pattern Building mechanic. It’s like playing dominoes with a Kingdom building twist! Each turn, connect a new domino to your existing Kingdom, making sure at least one of its sides connects to a matching terrain type already in play. The order of who picks their domino first depends on which tile was previously chosen. The game ends when each player has completed a 5 x 5 grid, and then points are counted based on the number of connecting tiles and crowns.
- Kingdomino is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Photosynthesis, Planet, New York 1901. The popular Kingdomino collection now includes the stand alone Queendomino, the expansion Age of Giants and the roll & write game Kingdomino Duel.
- AWARD WINNING GAME: Spiel des Jahres winner (Game of the Year), Mensa Mind Games competitor, GeekDad Approved, Best Toys for Kids Award (ASTRA ), Major Fun Award, Games and Puzzles Magazine Game of the Year Award.
- INCLUDES: 48 dominoes, 8 wooden king tokens, 4 3D castles and easy to read illustrated rules.
- This version does not include the Domino Tower dispenser and score pad
- BONUS: Downloadable and printable goodies including sheets of score pad on the blueorangegames website in the games goodies & more section
Kingdomino uses tiles with two sections, similar to Dominoes. Each turn, each player will select a new domino to connect to their existing kingdom, making sure at least one of its sides connects to a matching terrain type already in play. The order of who picks first depends on which tile was previously chosen, with better tiles forcing players to pick later in the next round. The game ends when each player has completed a 5×5 grid (or failed to do so), and points are counted based on the number of connecting tiles and valuable crown symbols.
2 in stock