PROPEL STAR WARS COLLECTOR’S EDITION HIGH PERFORMANCE 74-Z SPEEDER BIKE BATTLING QUADCOPTER
Relive the classic scenes of Endor with the 74-Z, speed through the forest piloted by Scout Troopers. Renowned for their superior manoeuvrability and agility, race or battle with friends in your own rendition of Star Wars – ‘The Return of the Jedi’ with this hyper-accurate model multirotor.
74-Z Speeder Bike
Speeder bikes, also known as jumpspeeders, were open-air repulsor lift vehicles that maximised speed and maneuverability over stability.
The model that saw service during the Clone Wars was the 74-Z speeder bike. These bikes were usually piloted by scout troopers and were able to jam comlinks. They were considered by some to be “death traps”, but the speeder bikes were equipped with a head up display (HUD) showing information about the terrain ahead from sensors.
Star Wars Collector’s Edition Speeder Bike Battling Quad Features:
- New reverse propulsion blade system achieves speeds over 35 MPH
- Multiplayer battle game with other STAR WARS battling drones
- Push-button aerial stunts
- Multiple speed settings for beginner to advanced pilots
- Each ship is highly detailed
- Special edition collectors box with light up display case
- Size: 7.6 x 4.3 x 13.2 inches
- Average Flight Time: Around 6-8 minutes
- Average Charging Time: 30-40 minutes
- Light up hand-made display case plays sound tracks from the original trilogy
- 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 2 x Li-Po Battery
- Rapid Charger
Please note you will need 4 x AA Batteries for the transmitter.