This car is ready to run, meaning you can take it out of the box without any assembly required, give the batteries a charge and you’re off! It is Completely waterproof and is comprised of 100% replaceable parts making it super accessible for children and/or people new to the racing hobby. Parts are extremely affordable compared to other hobby grade RC cars so do not hesitate to give us a call if you need help figuring out what to replace and to place an order.
Fusing together the latest in straight axle and multi-link suspension, FTX bring you the Mighty Thunder A.T.M.T. (All Terrain Monster Truck). Drawing inspiration from the classic stadium monster trucks that entertain huge crowds stateside, to the desert rock crawlers that tackle some of the most unforgiving terrain around, Mighty Thunder can fuel every imagination.
Recreate the thunderous destruction and power of the world’s most pop-ular super trucks, or using the optional crawler lock out set turn Mighty Thunder into a rugged off road rock crawler. Need to maneuver in a tight spot? Then convert your ride even more with the optional rear wheel steer-ing kit.
Featuring trailing link suspension and front and rear straight axles, the Mighty Thunder’s articulation allows you to power over and across most surfaces. Fully adjustable oil filled shocks can be positioned in a number of angles for further off road tuning.
A rugged truck needs a rugged drivetrain and the Thunder features univer-sal driveshafts throughout, along with metal output, crown and diff gears. Quick access to the centre gearbox and front and rear differentials mean you can implement the diff lock conversion in a matter of minutes.
So get ready for some serious monster action with the Might Thunder A.T.M.T. from FTX!
FTX Mighty Thunder Monster Truck Features:
- 99% Ready-To-Run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix waterproof 9kg MG steering servo
- Waterproof speed control
- 550-Size 21T brushed motor
- Voltz 1800mAh NiMH 7.2v Battery & charger
- Ball bearings
- Receiver box
- Front and rear straight axles
- Trailing link suspension for max articulation
- Telescopic sliding universal centre driveshafts
- Front CVA steering universal driveshafts
- Centre compact 3-gear high torque transmission
- Front, centre and rear gear differentials
- Metal output, crown and diff gears
- Oil filled adjustable shock absorbers
- Multiple mount positions for aftermarket bodys
- Stylish chrome finished bumpers, roll bar & wheels
- High profile soft monster truck tyres
- Optional crawler diff lockers and 60T high torque motor conversion
- Optional rear wheel steering conversion kit
- Length: 510mm
- Width: 335mm
- Height: 300mm
- Wheelbase: 340mm
- Tyres: Φ145*65mm
- Gear ratio (Std) 18.1：1
- Gear ratio (Crawler Option) 36.2：1
- Motor: 550 Size (21T standard, 60T for Crawler Option)
- ESC: 40A
Please Note: This model is sold in RTR (ready-to-run) format but requires 8 x AA batteries for completion.