- HEAD TO HEAD: Sit down with your opponent and try to line up five of your tiles in a row, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL GAME: With no board and no boundaries, OK Play can be played anywhere, with anyone. Just clip it to your bag and you’re good to go.
- EASY TO LEARN, TRICKY TO WIN: A board game for two people that only takes seconds to learn, but hours to master.
- SIX PLAYER ROYAL RUMBLE: Combine OK Play Duel with the original OK Play and prepare for all-out mayhem as you try to build, block and sneak your tiles past five other players!
- AWARDS FOR OK PLAY: ‘Best Family Game’ – Imagination Gaming. ‘Seal of Approval’ – The Dice Tower.